Gamers Religion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamers Religion

The way it should be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Free Radical Design brings you HAZE!
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:34 am by Dan

» here....it...comes....
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 pm by Dojima Dragon

» Pokemon games
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:10 pm by Mcfly Fan

» You Tube videos
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 pm by Mcfly Fan

» Hardest Game Ever?
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:26 pm by Dan

» Super Smash Bros Brawl
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:46 am by Mcfly Fan

» Mario Kart Wii
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 pm by Mcfly Fan

» Nintendo Channel
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:48 am by Swords

» Gamers Religion facts
Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:10 am by Swords

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Gamers Religion on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon games

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

Pokemon games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:28 am

Hmmm....would Gamefreak allow such a thing? Question And what a weild game company name. Laughing

And I'm stick and tried of people moaning about Pokemon Battle Revoultion. Sad Mad
Only because there's not much to do compared to other 3D Pokemon game. Well, the battle animation is miles better than the Pokemon Stadium games. They're old, dull and boring! The ones from Collseeum and XD doesn't compare much either since BR have Pokemon phyically attacking each other and the annoucer creates atmosphere in the collosseum. Plus you can increase the replay value by creating more battle passes and achieveing battle points. So overall, it's a great Pokemon game and stop whining about it! Evil or Very Mad

Of course, maybe the next Pokemon game could have combined elements from Battle Revoution, XD and to a lesser extent, Colloseum. The battle animation and battle mode could be in BL style and there should be the RPG aventure in XD style (with 4th genaration shadow Pokemon). Smile
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:51 pm

The problem with Pokemon Battle Revolution is that the gameplay and features are limited. Yeah, it may look like the bestest Pokemon game ever but what's the point of having all those fancy graphics if the gameplay's limited?

That's the problem with this current generation games (on the PS3 and Xbox 360). They all look fancy with their "realistic" graphics but they play exacty as they did last two generations ago. Sleep Borning. If they keep doing this, then people will lose intrest and we could face another video game clash like we did many years ago...That is why Nintendo wins this current gernation with the DS and Wii as they try out new ideas...and it worked! cheers If they didn't brother then god knows what would happen. Pokemon Battle Revolution is a prime example of this. Where's the minigames? Where's the free battle rental? Where's the battle tutorials? Where's the RPG? Where's the Battle Sim?
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 11:30 am

The minigames were dull and boring Sleep and the free battle rentels from XD were uninspiring (I prefer to use my own Pokemon) and there is a battle rentel. And there is a battle tutorial (wrttien in words). The collseum battle rules were interesting, creating passes and customising trainers are a good idea! Mad Evil or Very Mad

I'm sorry if I sound mad or something. I just want to get my points across. Wink

Moving on, I'm currently training up a Snorlax (nicknamed Garfield Sleep cat Laughing lol! !) for the battle tower. If only it learns curse by level up and it evouled from Munchlax. Sad
I also planned to use Lapras for the bolt-beam (Thunderbolt/Ice beam) combo! Cool

Last edited by Mcfly Fan on Sat May 24, 2008 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra smilie!)
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Dull? Don't you remember the Celfairy one? That was funny! lol!

I was talking about the Rental Battle in Pokemon Staduim 1 and 2, were you can pick ANY Pokemon ever! Cool

I was also referring to that teacher's thing in Pokemon Staduim 2.
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah, I remember the Clefairy one. lol! The rest were dull though. Sleep

True but I prefer using my own Pokemon in the long term. Maybe the next game could have that option in mulitplayer battle (it could start off with first stage and 'weaker' non-evoution Pokemon and the fully evouled, some non-evoution pokemon and legendary Pokemon have to be unlocked by meeting them at least once in RPG mode or Poketopia mode or perhaps special condtions. The rental Pokemon could have four different move sets each).

Oh, do you have just at least one good thing to say about 'you know what'? Question

Snorlax looks like a Totoro. Cool And here's another Bug/Flying type Neutral
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:46 pm

What about the Lickitung one? That was cool as well (minus the irratating music). Cool

If I were to make my own Pokemon game, I would do what you said in your second paragraph.

Hum...good graphics...updated...nice battle pass...erm................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Yeah, I like that one too.

Some legendary Pokemon like Mew or Celebi could be unlocked by special conditions (e.g. cure all shadow Pokemon, complete certain amount of battles in Poketopia colosseums and so frouth).
Maybe the next Pokemon game should have a quiz, maybe minigames or even a 3-D consert as extras.
I would have said Mt.Battle just like in Pokemon Colloseum but that would have been already included in the RPG mode (not to menshion Poketopia already included as the main battling mode) so it should be better left to it.

What about the 3D battles? Doesn't the aminmation makes you feel alive?

Last edited by Mcfly Fan on Mon May 26, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:19 pm

True but scratch ...I'm sure that can be much much much much better! cheers They gotta ditch the old animation once and for all (you know what I'm on about right? study
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Sorry but no. scratch

It would but there wouldn't be enough room for it (and it would be questionable as well like I said before).
Other extras could include battle sim (though that would be in the PRG mode anyway).

The PBR annousuer makes the battles more tenser and inspiring (better than the stadium ones). It also makes it easier to pronounce the names of the newer Pokemon like Lickilicky. (I thought it was something like 'Lick-a-le-lick-a-le') lol!
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:07 pm

I like the current animation. It's the way Pokemon games should be and always will be.

I'm currently training up a Seviper for the Battle Tower nicknamed after my pet snake Fangs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:07 am

What I ment was that if you look closly, the animations are just a slight upgrade from the old Pokemon games. Suspect They'd been reusing the animation since Pokemon Staduim which was about 8 years ago! affraid study I espcially hated the Rhydon one. It looks... wrong... No

I want a totally all new animation for the Pokemon say like...in older RPG games style Cool (can't think of one example right now...).
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:17 am

Well, that how Pokemon games should be. I could inmagine that if the animation did changed, then I propely wouldn't like it as much. (It's almost like saying changing the formula for Mario, Zelda and Sonic games).

A fully evouled starter pokemon is on the Pokemon of the week Who is it? Clue: He's from Super Smash Bros Brawl...
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Absol   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Now I'm training up an Absol for the Battle Tower but I won't let him enter the Battle Tower until he learns 'Psyco cut' at level 60! Shocked Asides from my main pokemon and legendaries, he's going to be my highest battle tower pokemon yet.
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Shaymin form or new pokemon?   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Look at that cup! Is that an alterative form of Shaymin or a new Pokemon? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:46 am

Looks fake to me... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 am

Oh wait...it's real... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Clearer pic and Pokemon of the week   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

It looks cool but wield. Suspect It looks more like a prototype version of Leafeon...

I don't think Cresselia will be in it...
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Yeah, it doen't look anything like Shaymin. Suspect

For some reason, I get the feeling that Heatran, Cresselia and Arceus will be in the 12th movie. study Cool
Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Me too! And I guess the Dialga and Palkia war will continue and conclude there... Cool
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: More Platium news   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
Swords
Swords

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Seen them already. Cool Are you getting that game?
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: My made up new attack and gym leader battle   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:24 am

I don't know yet.

I have thought of a new insane Pokemon attack. It is called 'Hex dance'. It could give all oppopents (including the teamate) ramdon side effects which includes ramdom status effects, ramdon stats x2 drops, switch out, repeating the previous used attack, item loss, disableing the previos used attack and one hit ko. lol!
It could be taught by Kirlia, Ludicolo, Grumpig, Spinda, Bellossom, Jynx, Exeggutor, Politoed and Mr.Mine by level up, Abra, Shuppet, Roselia, Chatot, Cacnea and Bonsly by breeding. I got the idea from Luigi's negative zone. Twisted Evil

Ash vs Crusher Wake! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Pokemon of the week and more   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:02 pm

Oh, that move could also be tuaght by Grumpig, Clefarly, Psyduck and maybe Froslass.

And here's a popular OU (Over used) Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Mcfly Fan
Cardboard Box Gamer
Cardboard Box Gamer
Mcfly Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:50 am

Still not so sure whenever I'm getting Platium or not but I have recently updated my Pokemon team to Battle Revoultion. Cool

Pokemon of week is...one of the speed freak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon games   Pokemon games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next